New Optical Fiber Identifier Jun 19, 2012
2/F, Sunning Plaza; 10 Hysan Ave. Causeway Bay Hong Kong S.A.R
This new fiber identifiers can detect SMF or MMF cables signals without stopping the cable's work.
They arer simple, rugged, easy-to-use test instruments that detect the presence of signals on optical fiber. OFIs are simply clamped onto a fiber optic patch cord or fiber optic pigtail where they induce a safe macro-bend in the fiber which allows a small amount of light to escape. By collecting and analyzing the light, the presence of network traffic, test tones and CW signals is detected and the direction of signal flow is determined.
Maintenance in Telecom
Test Lab of optical fibers
Other Fiber Optic Measurements
More products from this company
- Multi-rate 8Gbps Bi-directional SFP Optic Transceivers Jun 21, 2012
- X2 to 10G SFP SR/LR/ER Converter Modules Jun 21, 2012
- DWDM Xenpak Fiber Modules Jun 21, 2012
- CWDM XFP Optical Transceivers Jun 21, 2012
- Digital Optical Video over Fiber Optic Converters Jun 20, 2012
- Underground Fiber Optic Splice Closures Jun 20, 2012
- OM4 High Density 72-strand MTP Fiber Optic Patch Cords Jun 19, 2012
- New Fiber Power Meter for FON Passive Testing Jun 19, 2012