Digital Optical Video over Fiber Optic Converters Jun 20, 2012
2/F, Sunning Plaza; 10 Hysan Ave. Causeway Bay Hong Kong S.A.R
This optical fiber video transceiver transmit up to 64 digitalized video over 1 fiber strand.
The 64 channel fiber optic video transceiver accepts 64 composite video baseband signals via video BNC ports. It then performs a 10-bit linear analog-to-digital conversion on the baseband video signals, multiplexes the resulting PCM data, transmits the data optically via an optical fiber to the de-multiplexer.
The composite digital video transmitted from the fiber optic video converter, is received and demultiplexed by the de-multiplexer, which is responsible for routing the video data to digital-to-analog converters for output via the four video output BNC port.
More products from this company
- Multi-rate 8Gbps Bi-directional SFP Optic Transceivers Jun 21, 2012
- X2 to 10G SFP SR/LR/ER Converter Modules Jun 21, 2012
- DWDM Xenpak Fiber Modules Jun 21, 2012
- CWDM XFP Optical Transceivers Jun 21, 2012
- Underground Fiber Optic Splice Closures Jun 20, 2012
- OM4 High Density 72-strand MTP Fiber Optic Patch Cords Jun 19, 2012
- New Fiber Power Meter for FON Passive Testing Jun 19, 2012
- New Optical Fiber Identifier Jun 19, 2012