Combined AFM SEM FIB Jun 25, 2012
Nanonics Imaging, Ltd.
Har Hotzvim Hi Tech Park
19 Hartum Street, BYNET Bldg.
The combination of Focused Ion Beam (FIB) and Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) is a moving force in the nanotechnology revolution.
Nanonics Imaging offers seamless integration of SEM and FIB in a Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) without effecting any detectors, injectors or analyzers, and without obscuring the sample stage or axis of the twin beam systems. The unique, transparent integration allows the SPM to rotate into position with either the electron or ion beam in place. This Triple BeamTM combination is a disruptive technology, revolutionizing the potential of electron, ion and scanning probe applications.
More products from this company
- CryoView 2000 - Cryogenic AFM Jun 25, 2012
- Optometronic 4000 - The #1 Nanophotonics Workstation Jun 25, 2012
- The Nanonics MultiView AFM-Raman-TERS Series Jun 25, 2012
- The Hydra - The World’s Only Multi-Probe Bio-AFM Workstation Jun 25, 2012
- Nanonics' MultiView 4000TM MultiProbe SPM System Jun 25, 2012