The Hydra - The World’s Only Multi-Probe Bio-AFM Workstation Jun 25, 2012
Nanonics Imaging, Ltd.
Har Hotzvim Hi Tech Park
19 Hartum Street, BYNET Bldg.
Awarded Microscopy Today’s 2010 Innovation AwardRequest info
The Nanonics Hydra multi-probe Bio-AFM Workstation facilitates leading edge multi-functional Bio AFM applications with Ultra Sensitive Tuning Fork Feedback in a Liquid Cell environment.
The transparent Hydra enables seamless integration with any upright or inverted optical microscope, without any geometric or optical obstruction. Its unique design is ideal for both standard fluorescence techniques such as confocal, TIRF, FRET and DIC, as well as advanced optical methodologies such as 4pi configurations and many non-linear optical protocols. The Hydra also offers advanced chemical imaging – such as NSOM and AFM-Raman with TERS.
The Hydra includes our world renowned NanoToolKit™ glass based, transparent AFM probes and nanopipette probes for conductance and patch clamp applications.
The only Bio AFM that offers:
- Independent or simultaneous multi-probe operation with up to 4 SPM probes
- Critically acclaimed tuning fork feedback in liquid with high Q-factors, for ultrasensitive AC dynamic force spectroscopy
- Transparent, seamless integration with any optical microscope
- Liquid cell operation without optical and mechanical constraints or interference
- Environmental Control of humidity/temperature/vacuum
More products from this company
- Optometronic 4000 - The #1 Nanophotonics Workstation Jun 25, 2012
- Combined AFM SEM FIB Jun 25, 2012
- CryoView 2000 - Cryogenic AFM Jun 25, 2012
- The Nanonics MultiView AFM-Raman-TERS Series Jun 25, 2012
- Nanonics' MultiView 4000TM MultiProbe SPM System Jun 25, 2012