Optometronic 4000 - The #1 Nanophotonics Workstation Jun 25, 2012
Nanonics Imaging, Ltd.
Har Hotzvim Hi Tech Park
19 Hartum Street, BYNET Bldg.
Winner of the R&D 100 2007 Award
Nanonics Imaging takes nanophotonic characterization to new heights with the Optometronic 4000. True photonic and plasmonic nano-characterization requires the ability to integrate multiple functions in one platform. The transparent and modular Optometronic 4000 offers integrated NanoAlignment and NanoOptical characterization by combining Nanonics' revolutionary multi-probe near-field optical and atomic force capabilities with state-of-the-art, lensed fibers. This innovative nanophotonics workstation is ideal for nano-characterization and nano-manipulation in a variety of nanophotonics applications such as lasers, photonics waveguides, solar cells, hybrid photonics and plasmonics devices, etc.
More products from this company
- CryoView 2000 - Cryogenic AFM Jun 25, 2012
- The Nanonics MultiView AFM-Raman-TERS Series Jun 25, 2012
- The Hydra - The World’s Only Multi-Probe Bio-AFM Workstation Jun 25, 2012
- Combined AFM SEM FIB Jun 25, 2012
- Nanonics' MultiView 4000TM MultiProbe SPM System Jun 25, 2012