Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Formulated for electrical encapsulation applications, Master Bond EP36AO combines thermal conductivity with thermal stability. This flexible, heat resistant epoxy has superior mechanical properties.
Serviceable over the wide temperature range of -80°F to +500°F, EP36AO provides high performance in harsh conditions. Once cured, it features solid electrical characteristics including a dielectric strength of 400 volts/mil, a volume resistivity of 2-3 x 1012 ohm-cm and thermal conductivity of 9-10 BTU•in/ft2•hr•°F at 25°C. This system has a coefficient of thermal expansion exceeding 75 in/in x 10-6/°C at 60°C and a tensile strength of over 2,000 psi. EP36AO is a capable adhesive and coating that adheres well to both metallic and non-metallic substrates and it features long-term chemical resistance to an array of chemicals.
A typical gel time is 30 minutes at 180°F, with full cures attained in 2-2½ hours at 300°F. It is now also available in conveniently prepared 30 gram cookies.
More products from this company
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011