NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
We are proud to announce that NT-MDT Co. has received a prestigious international R&D 100 Award from R&D Magazine (US).Request info
SOLVER Spectrum – the latest development on the SOLVER platform – was included in the list of the TOP-100 most technologically significant products of the year.
The company has received international recognition of its innovative developments for the fourth time! NTEGRA Spectra won the Award in 2006, SOLVER NEXT won in 2009 and NANOEDUCATOR II became the winner in 2011.
SOLVER Spectrum is an integration of scanning probe microscope with Raman spectrometer. As all devices based on the new SOLVER platform SOLVER Spectrum is very convenient in operation. It means that most of the routine adjustments are automated. So even the not-experienced operator can execute most of the measurements fast and easy.
The Award celebrates the 50th anniversary this year. The R&D 100 has identified revolutionary technologies newly introduced to the market. They include the flashcube (1965), the automated teller machine (1973), the halogen lamp (1974), the fax machine (1975), the liquid crystal display (1980), the Kodak Photo CD (1991), the Nicoderm anti-smoking patch (1992), Taxol anticancer drug (1993), lab on a chip (1996), and HDTV (1998).
More products from this company
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012
- New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012