NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
On the 25th of July, 2012, NT-MDT holds the webinar "Magnetic Force Microscopy: Modern Approaches and Application Examples".
The speaker of the webinar is Dr. Sergej Demokritov, Professor of Institute for Applied Physics, University Munster. Professor Demokritov will explain the principles of MFM, comment some recent results, and present the latest hardware developments including setup for MFM with vertical external magnetic field.
Everybody is invited to join the webinar to listen and to ask questions about Magnetic Force Microscopy!
More products from this company
- NT-MDT at Fall MRS 2014 It’s All Action With Your AFM & Raman Company! Nov 27, 2014
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012