MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Henniker introduce the MAX300 LG Fast Transient Gas Analyser System (FT-GAS) for rapid analysis of evolved gas processes.
The analyser features an application specific 2m
capillary inlet delivering a T90 time response of just
85 msec and the ability to measure up to 20
gas components per stream over the concentration
range 100% to 10ppb. With a data collection rate
for individual points of just 80 microsecs and
measurement precision of 0.0025% on a 1% signal,
the system addresses the most demanding industrial
and research applications alike. The FT-GAS is
powered by Questor5 quantitative analysis control
platform which features fully automated analysis
routines that measure and deconvolute background
gas interferences and overlapping fragment peaks.
This is combined with automatic calibration stream
analysis and a 180 component internal fragment pattern
library to deliver single click quantitative analysis.
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Jul 17, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012