CWDM XFP Transceiver Aug 21, 2012
Sopto Tecnology Co.,Ltd.
The CWDM XFP Transceiver is ussslly applied to SDH STM I-64.1 at 9.953Gbps ,10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet ,1200-SM-LL-L 10G Fibre Channel ,10GE over G.709 at 11.09Gbps and OC192 over FEC at 10.709Gbps.
Description of the CWDM XFP Transceiver:
SPT-XC (XX) TG-10 is compliant with the 10G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (XFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA), supporting data-rate of 10.3125Gbps(10GBASE-LR) or 9.953Gbps 10GBASE-LW), and transmission distance up to 10km on SMF. The transceiver module comprises a transmitter with uncooled CWDM DFB laser and a receiver with a PIN photodiode. Transmitter and receiver are separate within a wide temperature range of 0℃ to +70℃ and offers optimum heat dissipation and excellent electromagnetic shielding thus enabling high port densities for 10 GbE systems.
More products from this company
- High Speed Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Network Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Fiber Optical Tools Sep 26, 2012
- QSFP+ Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- CWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- 10G XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- Splitter CWDM DWDM Sep 26, 2012