The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
NT-MDT announces the first finalists of the annual international competition of AFM-images ProIMAGE Contest 2012!Request info
The annual international competition of AFM-images ProIMAGE Contest started on the 2nd of July 2012. The company received many different images interesting both from academic and aesthetic points of view. The mission of the contest is to show the beauty of the nanoworld and to accentuate the high quality of NT-MDT probes for AFM.
Every AFM-image obtained with NT-MDT probes can participate in the contest. The expert group of NT-MDT chooses finalists every week. The chosen works will be placed at the NT-MDT scan-gallery; and each finalist will obtain reward points in the bonus program of NanoBOND Club.
The competition is going on. Send us your best AFM-images, and take your chance to be a finalist and a winner of the contest! The results of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 will be announced on September the 28th.
In addition every visitor can give a name to a scan-finalist. The best names will be declared from 8 to 12 of October. The winners will also receive prizes from the company.
The detailed information is at the site: ntmdt-tips.com.
More products from this company
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012
- New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012