Fiber Optical Cable Sep 25, 2012
Sopto Tecnology Co.,Ltd.
The fibre-optic cable for measuring liquid levels detects the level of almost any liquid.Whereby it is irrelevant whether the liquid is clear or opaque.
The detection principle is based on the differing refractive indices of air and liquids. There is a large difference between the refractive index of the plastic and the air when the tip of the sensor is in the air. The light beam is completely reflected and returned to the receiver. The difference in the refractive index of plastic and liquid is, however, considerably smaller when the tip of the sensor is in the liquid. The majority of the light beam is then absorbed by the liquidand only a very small amount of light returns to the receiver. The level of the liquid is thus determined.
More products from this company
- High Speed Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Network Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Fiber Optical Tools Sep 26, 2012
- QSFP+ Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- CWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- 10G XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- Splitter CWDM DWDM Sep 26, 2012