CWDM XENPAK Transceiver Sep 25, 2012
Sopto Tecnology Co.,Ltd.
The transceiver is designed for CWDM 10G Ethernet. It's offen used to metropolitan area network, building vertical riser, inter and intra campus, data centers and other optical links.
CWDM XENPAK optical transceivers are designed for Storage, IP network and LAN. The CWDM XENPAK is a fully integrated 10Gbps optical transceiver module. The CWDM XENPAK is a hot pluggable module in the Z-direction that is mainly usable in typical router/switches line card applications. In addition, they comply with the XFP Multi Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This transceiver uses an cooled CWDM EML Laser Diode to achieve 40km over standard single mode fiber.The most commonly used CWDM XENPAK wavelengths are from 1470nm to 1610nm with steps of 20nm (1470/1490/1510/1530/1550/1570/1590/1610). Sopto, however, offers 18 different channels – from 1270nm to 1610nm in steps of 20nm. The transmission distance depends on the wavelength, the fibertype and the MUX.
More products from this company
- High Speed Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Network Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Fiber Optical Tools Sep 26, 2012
- QSFP+ Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- CWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- 10G XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- Splitter CWDM DWDM Sep 26, 2012