DWDM XENPAK Transceiver Sep 25, 2012
Sopto Tecnology Co.,Ltd.
DWDM XENPAK Optics from Solid Optics are compatible with most major manufacturers, including Cisco, Juniper, Foundry/Brocade and more.
DWDM XENPAK Transceivers are available in channels defined in the ITU Grid (100 GHz spacing), from Channel 19 to Channel 61. Sopto currently offers DWDM XENPAK transceivers for 10G networking at ranges between 40km and 80km.DWDM stands for Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing. It is a technology which multiplexes a number of different “colored” optical signals together. These systems are popular with telecommunications companies because they allow them to expand the capacity of the network without laying more fiber. More recently, smaller ISP’s have been using this equipment as well; they will rent or buy “dark fiber” and by utilizing DWDM they can put more traffic over the same line.
More products from this company
- High Speed Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Network Cables Sep 26, 2012
- Fiber Optical Tools Sep 26, 2012
- QSFP+ Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP Transceiver Sep 26, 2012
- CWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM SFP+ Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- DWDM XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- 10G XFP Transceivers Sep 26, 2012
- Splitter CWDM DWDM Sep 26, 2012