Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply from Henniker is a compact, PID regulated power supply designed for accurate control of sample heating in a wide range of surface science experiments.
Featuring dual mode resistive and electron beam heating modes, the Heat3-PS delivers 1.5kW heating power to control sample heating from cryogenic temperatures to 2,470K with 0.1K resolution and with standard inputs for Type-K, Type-C and Diode thermocouples.
A wide range of communication and control options (RS232/Ethernet/USB/Bluetooth) make the unit ideally suited to both R&D laboratories and industrial users alike. Where remote communications are not required, the colour touchscreen GUI provides a simple and intuitive interface with access to all parameters and simple programmed store and recall of individual
thermal management processes.
The device also includes multiple I/O for interfacing with external equipment, including one active pressure gauge input for overpressure interlock.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012