LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The new NeoScope II is a touch panel controlled, multi functional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide.
The NeoScope SEM’s advanced features are complemented by simplicity and affordability.
As an entirely new advanced imaging tool for bioscience research and industrial inspection fields, the NeoScope benchtop SEM extends your vision by combining the familiarity of a digital camera with the high resolution and depth of field of a powerful SEM.
• Magnification from x10 to x60,000
• Compact and robust design with benchtop operation
• 3 fixed accelerating voltage parameters (5, 10 and 15 kV)
• Both backscattered electron and secondary electron detectors as standard
• Manual X-Y (35 x 35 mm) control of specimen stage. Tilt/rotation/motorised stage optional
• Auto-alignment of electron gun filament, Auto-focusing, Auto-brightness
More products from this company
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013