LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The new NeoScope II is a touch panel controlled, multi functional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide.
The NeoScope SEM’s advanced features are complemented by simplicity and affordability.
As an entirely new advanced imaging tool for bioscience research and industrial inspection fields, the NeoScope benchtop SEM extends your vision by combining the familiarity of a digital camera with the high resolution and depth of field of a powerful SEM.
• Magnification from x10 to x60,000
• Compact and robust design with benchtop operation
• 3 fixed accelerating voltage parameters (5, 10 and 15 kV)
• Both backscattered electron and secondary electron detectors as standard
• Manual X-Y (35 x 35 mm) control of specimen stage. Tilt/rotation/motorised stage optional
• Auto-alignment of electron gun filament, Auto-focusing, Auto-brightness
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011