LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The new NeoScope II is a touch panel controlled, multi functional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide.
The NeoScope SEM’s advanced features are complemented by simplicity and affordability.
As an entirely new advanced imaging tool for bioscience research and industrial inspection fields, the NeoScope benchtop SEM extends your vision by combining the familiarity of a digital camera with the high resolution and depth of field of a powerful SEM.
• Magnification from x10 to x60,000
• Compact and robust design with benchtop operation
• 3 fixed accelerating voltage parameters (5, 10 and 15 kV)
• Both backscattered electron and secondary electron detectors as standard
• Manual X-Y (35 x 35 mm) control of specimen stage. Tilt/rotation/motorised stage optional
• Auto-alignment of electron gun filament, Auto-focusing, Auto-brightness
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012