IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
IPG Photonics has published new datasheets for certain models in their broad range of 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 µm fibre lasers and amplifiers.
These reliable diode-pumped amplifiers and lasers use Ytterbium, Erbium, or Thulium doped optical fibres as gain media. All are compact, air-cooled and use direct diode pumping for optimum efficiency.
IPG designed and manufactured, these commercial/non-telecommunications lasers are used in a broad range of OEM and lab applications such as graphics and imaging, marking and materials processing, remote sensing and research, medical and defence.
Elliot Scientific offers continuous wave (CW), Q-switched pulsed, linearly polarised, tunable and single frequency diode-pumped solid-state fibre lasers, as well as diode-pumped fibre amplifiers, with up to 20 W output power.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013