Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Artemis™ offers ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy. It is available through Elliot Scientific as a microscope add-on or as an option for the CRAIC UV-Vis-NIR microspectrophotometer range.
Perfect for research, metrology and quality control, the CRAIC Artemis™ Raman system has been designed specifically for microscopic sample. Its patented virtual slit technology dramatically increases the sensitivity of the spectrometer, offers an extraordinarily large spectral range, yet maintains the high speeds and spectral resolution for which CRAIC microspectrometers are known.
Easy to use and economical to own and operate, they enable rapid sample analysis within life sciences, materials science, chemistry and physics.
A choice of two combinable modules include a diode laser, imaging and microscope optical interface, durable solid-state Raman spectrometer, and software from CRAIC – the experts in microspectroscopy.
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011