Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Artemis™ offers ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy. It is available through Elliot Scientific as a microscope add-on or as an option for the CRAIC UV-Vis-NIR microspectrophotometer range.
Perfect for research, metrology and quality control, the CRAIC Artemis™ Raman system has been designed specifically for microscopic sample. Its patented virtual slit technology dramatically increases the sensitivity of the spectrometer, offers an extraordinarily large spectral range, yet maintains the high speeds and spectral resolution for which CRAIC microspectrometers are known.
Easy to use and economical to own and operate, they enable rapid sample analysis within life sciences, materials science, chemistry and physics.
A choice of two combinable modules include a diode laser, imaging and microscope optical interface, durable solid-state Raman spectrometer, and software from CRAIC – the experts in microspectroscopy.
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013