Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Lake Shore Crytronics' CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station is widely used to measure nanoscale electronics, quantum wires and dots, semiconductors, and spintronic devices.
It is ideal for measuring electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z, and Hall effect, as well as DC, RF, and microwave properties of materials and test devices. It now features:
- Increased maximum magnetic field: Up from ±2.25 to ±2.5 T
- Improved vacuum performance: < 5 × 10-7 Torr is now an option for customers whose applications require lower base pressures or less chance of contamination
- Improved magnetic field at high temperatures: ±2 T from 10 to 400 K and up to ±1 T from 400 to 500 K. Previously, only ±0.5 T was possible above 400 K and no magnetic field was possible above 450 K at all
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013