Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Mad City Labs offer a range of focusing elements for use in STORM, PALM, confocal and fluorescence imaging, 4Pi and super resolution SR microscopy, high speed Z stack imaging and other applications.
Elliot Scientific has a dedicated webpage for the Nano-F series of focusing elements that includes:
- Nano-F Series – Objective lens focusing elements with 100 µm or 200 µm of travel
- Nano-F25HS – A high speed nanopositioner focusing element with 25 µm travel
- Nano-F3D - An objective lens nanopositioner with 3-axis (XYZ) motion up to 100 µm per axis
- Nano-F450 - The longest travel range piezo focusing element available for research microscopy with 450 µm travel
These elements can be used as stand-alone systems, or in conjunction with other Mad City Labs nanopositioning stages, and feature quick mount threaded adapters for RMS and metric lens threads.
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific or download the Mad City Labs Catalogue from our website.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011