Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Mad City Labs offer a range of focusing elements for use in STORM, PALM, confocal and fluorescence imaging, 4Pi and super resolution SR microscopy, high speed Z stack imaging and other applications.
Elliot Scientific has a dedicated webpage for the Nano-F series of focusing elements that includes:
- Nano-F Series – Objective lens focusing elements with 100 µm or 200 µm of travel
- Nano-F25HS – A high speed nanopositioner focusing element with 25 µm travel
- Nano-F3D - An objective lens nanopositioner with 3-axis (XYZ) motion up to 100 µm per axis
- Nano-F450 - The longest travel range piezo focusing element available for research microscopy with 450 µm travel
These elements can be used as stand-alone systems, or in conjunction with other Mad City Labs nanopositioning stages, and feature quick mount threaded adapters for RMS and metric lens threads.
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific or download the Mad City Labs Catalogue from our website.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013