Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The Laser-Gard Barrier System, from Honeywell Sperian, is the first of its kind in the industry. The modular design offers a customisable way to securely enclose a laser set-up on an optical table.
Laser-Gard significantly reduces direct and indirect laser hazard exposure while allowing cable access around the entire perimeter of the optical table.
A perimeter attachment system and a unique adjustable panel provides a good fit for variety of table sizes and configurations. Easy to install, remove and transport using basic tools, Laser-Gard saves time and effort if you need to adjust the experiment, and saves space by eliminating the need to use table holes.
Contact Elliot Scientific for more information.
More products from this company
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012