MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The new MIPOS 16-158 is specifically designed for high precision positioning of optical systems with an accuracy in the sub-nanometer range. The MIPOS offer new possibilities for optical setups.
In the field of 3D surface measurement, white light interferometry has become one of the most effective methods. Piezoelectric actuators are able to significantly improve accuracy and speed due to their virtually unlimited resolution and fast response time.
piezosystem jena presents the new MIPOS 16-158, specifically designed for high precision positioning of optical systems with an accuracy in the sub-nanometer range.
Based on its unique design with a 104 mm aperture and a stage height of 42 mm, the MIPOS 16-158 offers technical specifications matching the requirements of white light interferometry. The MIPOS 16-158 can achieve a focus range up to 16µm and single step resolution of less than 0.1nm.
The MIPOS 16-158 is made for integration into metrology set-ups and devices.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014