MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The new MIPOS 16-158 is specifically designed for high precision positioning of optical systems with an accuracy in the sub-nanometer range. The MIPOS offer new possibilities for optical setups.
In the field of 3D surface measurement, white light interferometry has become one of the most effective methods. Piezoelectric actuators are able to significantly improve accuracy and speed due to their virtually unlimited resolution and fast response time.
piezosystem jena presents the new MIPOS 16-158, specifically designed for high precision positioning of optical systems with an accuracy in the sub-nanometer range.
Based on its unique design with a 104 mm aperture and a stage height of 42 mm, the MIPOS 16-158 offers technical specifications matching the requirements of white light interferometry. The MIPOS 16-158 can achieve a focus range up to 16µm and single step resolution of less than 0.1nm.
The MIPOS 16-158 is made for integration into metrology set-ups and devices.
More products from this company
- Shock wave generation with piezoelectric shakers Jan 12, 2016
- Nanopositioner, Industry - no extension of the optical axis - MIPOS 140 OEM Jan 12, 2016
- Industrial Nanopositioner with ultra parallel surface - MIPOS 250 SG Jan 12, 2016
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014