PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The market-leading PP3010T is the latest in cryo-SEM technology and combines the highest quality results with unparalleled ease of use. It can be used with most models of SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM.
The PP3010T is a highly automated, easy to use, column-mounted, gas-cooled cryo preparation system suitable for most makes and models of SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM. The PP3010T has all the facilities needed to rapidly freeze, process and transfer specimens. The aQuilo cryo preparation chamber is turbomolecular pumped and includes tools for cold fracturing, controlled automatic sublimation and sputter coating. After processing, the specimen is transferred from the cryo preparation chamber onto a highly stable SEM cold stage for observation. Cold trapping in the cryo preparation chamber and SEM chamber ensures the whole process is frost free. Specimen process times are typically between five and ten minutes.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013