PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
2 Acorn House
+44 1273 815340
Fax: +44 1273 813439
The market-leading PP3010T is the latest in cryo-SEM technology and combines the highest quality results with unparalleled ease of use. It can be used with most models of SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM.
The PP3010T is a highly automated, easy to use, column-mounted, gas-cooled cryo preparation system suitable for most makes and models of SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM. The PP3010T has all the facilities needed to rapidly freeze, process and transfer specimens. The aQuilo cryo preparation chamber is turbomolecular pumped and includes tools for cold fracturing, controlled automatic sublimation and sputter coating. After processing, the specimen is transferred from the cryo preparation chamber onto a highly stable SEM cold stage for observation. Cold trapping in the cryo preparation chamber and SEM chamber ensures the whole process is frost free. Specimen process times are typically between five and ten minutes.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013