K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The K1050X RF plasma barrel reactor designed to meet the requirements of R&D and small-scale production for a wide and range of plasma etching, plasma ashing and plasma cleaning applications.
Built to withstand heavy use - 24 hours a day for some plasma ashing schedules - the K1050X features microprocessor control with automatic operation and offers durability and simplicity of operation.
The K1050X uses a low pressure, RF-induced gaseous discharge to modify specimen surfaces or remove specimen material in a gentle, controlled way. A wide range of surface modification methods are available, using a variety of process gases. Using oxygen (or air) as the process gas, the molecules disassociate into chemically-active atoms and molecules and the resulting ‘combustion’ products are conveniently carried away in the gas stream by the vacuum system.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013