K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The K1050X RF plasma barrel reactor designed to meet the requirements of R&D and small-scale production for a wide and range of plasma etching, plasma ashing and plasma cleaning applications.
Built to withstand heavy use - 24 hours a day for some plasma ashing schedules - the K1050X features microprocessor control with automatic operation and offers durability and simplicity of operation.
The K1050X uses a low pressure, RF-induced gaseous discharge to modify specimen surfaces or remove specimen material in a gentle, controlled way. A wide range of surface modification methods are available, using a variety of process gases. Using oxygen (or air) as the process gas, the molecules disassociate into chemically-active atoms and molecules and the resulting ‘combustion’ products are conveniently carried away in the gas stream by the vacuum system.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013