Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The Q150T is a compact turbomolecular-pumped coating system suitable for SEM, TEM and many thin film applications. The Q150T replaces previous models K575X and K950X.
The Q150T is available in three formats: sputtering, carbon evaporation or both. Depending upon the selected configuration, the Q150T can be a top-of-the-range sputter coater for high resolution scanning electron microscopy (SEM), a carbon coater suitable for SEM and transmission electron microscopy (TEM), or both - in a single easy-to-use system.
The ability of the Q150T to rapidly sputter a wide selection of oxidising and non-oxidising metals also makes it an ideal platform for many thin film applications.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013