Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The Q150T is a compact turbomolecular-pumped coating system suitable for SEM, TEM and many thin film applications. The Q150T replaces previous models K575X and K950X.
The Q150T is available in three formats: sputtering, carbon evaporation or both. Depending upon the selected configuration, the Q150T can be a top-of-the-range sputter coater for high resolution scanning electron microscopy (SEM), a carbon coater suitable for SEM and transmission electron microscopy (TEM), or both - in a single easy-to-use system.
The ability of the Q150T to rapidly sputter a wide selection of oxidising and non-oxidising metals also makes it an ideal platform for many thin film applications.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013