Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
2 Acorn House
+44 1273 815340
Fax: +44 1273 813439
The Q300T D is a fully automatic, free-standing sputter coater ideally suited for thin film applications and for conductive coating of scanning electron microscopy (SEM) specimens
At the operational heart of the Q300T D is a large chamber fitted with two independent sputtering heads. This dual-head configuration allows two different metals to be sequentially sputtered without the need to 'break' vacuum. A dual channel film thickness monitor option is available.
The system is designed to sputter a wide range of oxidising metals, eg chromium (Cr) and aluminium (Al), and non-oxidising (noble) metals, eg gold (Au) and platinum (Pt).
The Q300T D sputter coater has a 300mm x 127mm work chamber and a specimen stage that accepts substrates of 2-4" wafer sizes as standard and 6" wafers with an optional stage accessory. An optional extended height glass chamber is available to enable coating of larger specimens.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013