E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
2 Acorn House
+44 1273 815340
Fax: +44 1273 813439
The E3000/E3100 are low cost, simple to use critical point dryers designed primarily for processing scanning electron microscopy (SEM) specimens.
The design of the E3000 features a horizontal pressure chamber measuring 30.1mm internal diameter x 82mm in length. The chamber has an external water jacket for temperature control and specimens are introduced via a removable rear door. The front of the chamber is fitted with a 25mm diameter window which permits easy viewing of the liquid level.
Where increased chamber volume is required, for either size or quantity of specimens to be dried, the large capacity model E3100 is available. The chamber dimensions are 63.5mm internal diameter x 82mm in length, giving approximately three times the volume of the E3000. The transfer boat will also accept three times the number of specimen baskets.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013