E3100 Critical Point Dryer Aug 13, 2015
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The E3100 are low cost, simple to use critical point dryers designed primarily for processing scanning electron microscopy (SEM) specimens.
Where increased chamber volume is required, for either size or quantity of specimens to be dried, the large capacity model E3100 is available. The chamber dimensions are 63.5mm internal diameter x 82mm in length, giving approximately three times the volume of the E3000. The transfer boat will also accept three times the number of specimen baskets.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM Aug 13, 2015
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies Jun 23, 2015
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System Aug 13, 2015
- PP3004 QuickLok Aug 13, 2015
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013