K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The K850WM is compact, bench-top instrument designed to critical point dry a complete 6"/150mm wafer. A convenient wafer holder allows rapid transfer and ensures that pre-drying does not occur.
The K850WM has built-in heating and water cooling using the E4860 Recirculating Heater/Chiller. This combination will give temperature control of +5°C cooling and +35°C during heating.
The K850WM has a vertical chamber which allows top-loading of specimens. A viewing port is fitted in the top plate for specimen observation. The specimen exchange mechanism is simple to use and ensures the specimen remains under liquid during loading.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013