K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
2 Acorn House
+44 1273 815340
Fax: +44 1273 813439
The K975X is a compact, bench-mounted, multiple application thermal evaporator for vacuum deposition of thin layers of carbon and metals. The K975S will coat an 8” wafer or large specimen with carbon
The K975Xis ideal for a wide range of techniques, including the production of carbon support films and replicas for TEM and carbon/metal thin film applications. The K975X is available with a wide range of optional add-ons, including low-angle shadowing and sequential layer coating using dual-source evaporation (an additional metal evaporation source is required).
The system is fitted with an 80mm diameter flat rotation specimen stage, but this can be exchanged for optional stages and holders to meet differing user requirements. The K975X vacuum system is under fully automatic or manual control and uses a 100L/s turbomolecular pump to ensure rapid pump down and clean vacuum conditions.
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013