K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The K975X is a compact, bench-mounted, multiple application thermal evaporator for vacuum deposition of thin layers of carbon and metals. The K975S will coat an 8” wafer or large specimen with carbon
The K975Xis ideal for a wide range of techniques, including the production of carbon support films and replicas for TEM and carbon/metal thin film applications. The K975X is available with a wide range of optional add-ons, including low-angle shadowing and sequential layer coating using dual-source evaporation (an additional metal evaporation source is required).
The system is fitted with an 80mm diameter flat rotation specimen stage, but this can be exchanged for optional stages and holders to meet differing user requirements. The K975X vacuum system is under fully automatic or manual control and uses a 100L/s turbomolecular pump to ensure rapid pump down and clean vacuum conditions.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013