Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific have joined with Kozak Micro Adjusters of New Jersey to offer matched-set micropositioning adjusters that deliver high precision and the smoothest movement for OEM applications.
With up to 0.1 mm (254 TPI) thread pitch – the finest metric pitch available, these ultrafine adjustment screw and bush sets offer outstanding sub-micron precision with 0.2 micron resolution.
M3 Metric Adjuster Screw Sets are available with 0.10, 0.20 and 0.25 mm pitches with screw lengths up to 39 mm.
0.25″ & 0.1875″ Imperial (US) Adjuster Screw Sets are available with 254, 200, 127, and 100 Threads Per Inch (TPI) with screw lengths up to 4”.
Proprietary manufacturing on customised machine tools enables Kozak Micro to produce adjusters that are superior to competitive products and industry standards. Thread classes exceed the highest 3A-3B Unified Thread Standard (UTS) by as much as 50%.
For more information about these precision Adjuster Screw Sets, please contact us.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013