Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Photodigm, from Elliot Scientific, is a leading brand of high power single spatial and longitudinal mode laser diodes for applications where beam quality and spectral purity are critical.
The Photodigm range provides precision laser diodes for the following fields:
- Atom & Non-linear Optics
- Quantum Computing
- Fibre Amplifiers
- High-Speed Pulse Ops
Photodigm manufacture their proprietary Distributed Bragg Reflector (DBR) lasers in their own fab so, delivering the highest standards in beam quality and the highest powers available in individual single mode laser diodes.
The DBR lasers are designed to deliver single frequency, single mode laser output via precisely fabricated ridge waveguide and monolithic DBR grating. With a narrow bandwidth of ~1 MHz, and powers up to 400 mW, Photodigm DBR lasers are uniquely suited to many precision applications and are available in a variety of wavelengths and packaging solutions.
Please contact us for more info.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013