positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena, oofers piezo electrical stages for micro- and nanopositioning. The PX 500 piezo positioning stageis made for applications that require fast, accurate opening and closing.
With the dimensions 48x20x8 (lxwxh) mm³ the PX 500 is capable of generating a travel range of more than 500 µm. The integrated pre-load is applied by the use of a special steel spring. Therefore, this system is suitable for dynamic applications with a very short response time. The unloaded resonant frequency is 418Hz.
The maximum driving voltage of the piezo electrical ceramic is 130 V DC.A flexible polyimide insulation material, used only by piezosystem jena, covers the ceramic. This coating is designed specifically for better reliability in high speed applications.
The voltage signal noise is the only limiting factor in the resolution of piezoelectrical positioning systems. This means the system is extremely well suited for high precision positioning with nanometer accuracy.
More products from this company
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
- High-Frequency Mirror Tilting System PSH 4/1 for optical applications Sep 1, 2008