positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena, oofers piezo electrical stages for micro- and nanopositioning. The PX 500 piezo positioning stageis made for applications that require fast, accurate opening and closing.
With the dimensions 48x20x8 (lxwxh) mm³ the PX 500 is capable of generating a travel range of more than 500 µm. The integrated pre-load is applied by the use of a special steel spring. Therefore, this system is suitable for dynamic applications with a very short response time. The unloaded resonant frequency is 418Hz.
The maximum driving voltage of the piezo electrical ceramic is 130 V DC.A flexible polyimide insulation material, used only by piezosystem jena, covers the ceramic. This coating is designed specifically for better reliability in high speed applications.
The voltage signal noise is the only limiting factor in the resolution of piezoelectrical positioning systems. This means the system is extremely well suited for high precision positioning with nanometer accuracy.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013