Nanosurf FluidFM Mar 28, 2014
+41 61 927 47 47
Fax: +41 61 927 47 00
A unique new tool for single cell biology and beyondRequest info
Fluid Force Microscopy combines the unique possibilities of nanofluidics by Cytosurge with the positional accuracy and force sensitivity of the Nanosurf FlexAFM atomic force microscope to provide a whole new level of control and application possibilities in single-cell biology and beyond. An inverted microscope, the FlexAFM Inverted Microscope Option, a FlexAFM system, and special hollow cantilevers are required to perform Fluid Force Microscopy.
FluidFM is an exclusive add-on product to the Nanosurf FlexAFM and features:
- Optical access to the sample and highly accurate pressure, force, and position control
- Optimized experimental workflows: (1) cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping, (2) spatial manipulation, (3) deposition and lithography, (4) injection and extraction
- Complete system integration, operation, and handling via intuitive touchscreen control software
A multitude of new applications in the field of single cell biology, biosensors, biofunctionalization, nanopatterning, and nanolithography is now within reach!
For a direct quote, please use our quote request form.
For further information, please contact us directly.
FluidFM is patented and trademarked by Cytosurge AG. Cytosurge is an ETH Zurich start-up company out of the group of Prof. Janos Vörös of the Laboratory of Biosensors and Bioelectronics. Nanosurf and Cytosurge have signed an exclusive co-operation agreement to jointly develop, produce and market FluidFM technology.
More products from this company
- Nanosurf FlexAFM Mar 28, 2014
- Nanosurf NaioAFM Jan 15, 2014
- FluidFM Webinar: Advancing Single Cell Manipulation and Analysis Sep 5, 2013