WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
- a time-correlated single photon counting measurement option For more information please contact Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The imaging modes include Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Time-resolved Luminescence Microscopy, which can be integrated with the WITec alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series.
StrobeLock facilitates the acquisition of additional material contrasts hidden in the time function of a fluorescence or luminescence signal and allows them to be perfectly linked with Raman, SNOM or AFM imaging. It enables a variety of measurement possibilities for an improved and more comprehensive understanding of a sample’s properties and is specifically suited for materials science.
The modular design of the WITec microscopes facilitates user-friendly combination of the StrobeLock module with the WITec confocal microscope series.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013