WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
- a time-correlated single photon counting measurement option For more information please contact Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The imaging modes include Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Time-resolved Luminescence Microscopy, which can be integrated with the WITec alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series.
StrobeLock facilitates the acquisition of additional material contrasts hidden in the time function of a fluorescence or luminescence signal and allows them to be perfectly linked with Raman, SNOM or AFM imaging. It enables a variety of measurement possibilities for an improved and more comprehensive understanding of a sample’s properties and is specifically suited for materials science.
The modular design of the WITec microscopes facilitates user-friendly combination of the StrobeLock module with the WITec confocal microscope series.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012