Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
May 8, 2013 (Columbus, OH) – Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. will exhibit its range of materials characterization solutions at the Nanotech Conference & Expo 2013, May 12-16 in Washington, D.C.
Scientists regularly use Lake Shore’s characterization systems to pursue nanomaterial research. The Nanotech conference is the world’s largest nanotechnology event, delivering application-focused research from the top international academic, government and private industry labs.
More products from this company
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011