Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
May 8, 2013 (Columbus, OH) – Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. will exhibit its range of materials characterization solutions at the Nanotech Conference & Expo 2013, May 12-16 in Washington, D.C.
Scientists regularly use Lake Shore’s characterization systems to pursue nanomaterial research. The Nanotech conference is the world’s largest nanotechnology event, delivering application-focused research from the top international academic, government and private industry labs.
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013