PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The all new PGx from Henniker is a Portable Contact Angle measurement instrument designed for rapid and accurate assessment of plasma treated materials.
The fully automated device measures surface wetting and absorption on virtually any size or shape of surface and enables direct surface testing of almost any 3D object without having to cut the sample to fit.
In operation the PGx automatically delivers a precisely calibrated drop onto the surface and the built in camera captures a video sequence of the surface wetting at a rate of 80 frames per second. The results are displayed as a static contact angle or dynamic wetting as a function of time, providing detailed information about the liquid/substrate interaction.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012