High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The new Extrel MAXCS-50 Series quadrupole mass spectrometer from Henniker Scientific directly addresses research applications requiring high sensitivity gas analysis of low molecular weight species.
At the heart of the instrument is a high specification mass filter assembly, featuring a precision machined 19mm quadrupole rod set with RF-only pre and post-filters, stabilizing rods and high stability CS Series RF generator that in combination deliver exceptional transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics at low masses.
Typical applications include geochronology isotope ratio measurements and H2-D2 gas purity analysis, where the instrument’s exceptional resolution is able to resolve adjacent mass peaks separated by only a few hundredths of an atomic mass unit.
The MAXCS-50 is available as a fully UHV compatible bolt-on probe or with application matched pressure reduction stages which address a wide range of atomic, molecular and surface analysis studies.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012