New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
Quorum Technologies is pleased to introduce the Q150GB – a fully automatic, modular glove box version of the market leading Q150T ES bench top turbomolecular-pumped coating system.
The Q150GB is suitable for SEM, TEM and many thin-film coating applications and comes as standard with both sputtering and carbon rod evaporation capabilities. The high vacuum environment allows both oxidising and non-oxidising metals to be sputtered.
The modular design allows the vacuum chamber to be mounted either through the base or inside the glove box itself. A separate power supply can be floor mounted and positioned conveniently beneath the glove box or bench. The touch screen user interface is housed in a robust stainless steel case and can be positioned outside of the glove box environment, if preferred.
More products from this company
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013