New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
Quorum Technologies is pleased to introduce the Q150GB – a fully automatic, modular glove box version of the market leading Q150T ES bench top turbomolecular-pumped coating system.
The Q150GB is suitable for SEM, TEM and many thin-film coating applications and comes as standard with both sputtering and carbon rod evaporation capabilities. The high vacuum environment allows both oxidising and non-oxidising metals to be sputtered.
The modular design allows the vacuum chamber to be mounted either through the base or inside the glove box itself. A separate power supply can be floor mounted and positioned conveniently beneath the glove box or bench. The touch screen user interface is housed in a robust stainless steel case and can be positioned outside of the glove box environment, if preferred.
More products from this company
- PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013