PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The PZ 300 AP of piezosystem jena is developed for microscopy techniques and can be used as accessories for microscopes. It provides an accurate and a very quick scanning of a probe on the z-axis.
The accuracy and speed of probe positioning is a critical and important value for microscopy techniques such as laser scanning microscopy e.g. For such techniques, piezosystem jena provides the new PZ 300 piezoelectric actuator based z-axis elevator stage for microscopes.
The PZ 300 AP piezo stage is made for adapting onto the top of standard XY microscopy stages. Due to its flat design, the stage can be used for standard microscopes as well as for inverted stands. The stage is completely free of any mechanical play and offers a travel range of up to 300 microns.
The PZ 300 AP stage contains a large free aperture thus enabling the piezo stage to work with standard slides and Multiwell® plates as well as Petri-Dishes.
More information under http://www.piezosystem.com.
More products from this company
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008