PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The PZ 300 AP of piezosystem jena is developed for microscopy techniques and can be used as accessories for microscopes. It provides an accurate and a very quick scanning of a probe on the z-axis.
The accuracy and speed of probe positioning is a critical and important value for microscopy techniques such as laser scanning microscopy e.g. For such techniques, piezosystem jena provides the new PZ 300 piezoelectric actuator based z-axis elevator stage for microscopes.
The PZ 300 AP piezo stage is made for adapting onto the top of standard XY microscopy stages. Due to its flat design, the stage can be used for standard microscopes as well as for inverted stands. The stage is completely free of any mechanical play and offers a travel range of up to 300 microns.
The PZ 300 AP stage contains a large free aperture thus enabling the piezo stage to work with standard slides and Multiwell® plates as well as Petri-Dishes.
More information under http://www.piezosystem.com.
More products from this company
- Shock wave generation with piezoelectric shakers Jan 12, 2016
- Nanopositioner, Industry - no extension of the optical axis - MIPOS 140 OEM Jan 12, 2016
- Industrial Nanopositioner with ultra parallel surface - MIPOS 250 SG Jan 12, 2016
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014