Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Columbus, OH (July 2, 2013) – Lake Shore Cryotronics will highlight its range of industry-leading materials characterization solutions...
...including its Hall effect systems, prototype terahertz (THz) characterization system and probe stations, at SEMICON West, July 9–11 in San Francisco.
From its Hall effect measurement system line, Lake Shore will showcase its new 8400 series system.
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013