Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Columbus, OH (July 2, 2013) – Lake Shore Cryotronics will highlight its range of industry-leading materials characterization solutions...
...including its Hall effect systems, prototype terahertz (THz) characterization system and probe stations, at SEMICON West, July 9–11 in San Francisco.
From its Hall effect measurement system line, Lake Shore will showcase its new 8400 series system.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011