Park Systems Introduces Park NX-HDM Jul 4, 2013
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Fully Automated Automatic Defect Review and Sub-Angstrom Surface Roughness for Hard Disk Media and Semiconductor Substrates.
(Santa Clara, California, April 9, 2013) – Park Systems, world leader in atomic force microscopy (AFM) for the semiconductor and hard disk markets introduces Park NX-HDM, a fully automated automatic defect review and sub-angstrom surface roughness atomic force microscopy (AFM) system for device substrates and disk media, the first metrology tool capable of providing this level of accuracy and automation. The NX-HDM system sets a new standard for the industry in automatic defect review AFM technology by increasing throughput up to 1000 percent and an offering of 30% higher success rate than prior system, analyzing, identifying and scanning media for all wafer sizes up to 150mm.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
- PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014
- Park Systems 2014 Announces Atomic Force Microscopy Image Contest Winner Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems New Atomic Force Microscope Technology Surpasses Old Standards Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013