LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT-QuantumDesign have been appointed UK Distributor for the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range.
PulsarTM is an affordable, benchtop, cryogen-free NMR analyser that offers convenience without the special requirements associated with superconducting magnet instruments. With a small footprint, Pulsar is suited to virtually any laboratory from side-by-side with a reaction vessel in the applied research environment, to near-line in an industrial production area.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013