WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
WITec’s RayShield Coupler is now available for the alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series. It allows the acquisition of Raman spectra at wavenumbers down to below 10 rel. cm-1.
This high-transmission coupler system includes a specialized narrow-band filter set which is optimally aligned to detect Raman lines extremely close to the Rayleigh line while maintaining ideal Rayleigh shielding. Thus additional spectral information from Stokes and Anti-Stokes Raman signals can be obtained.
The RayShield Coupler is available for a variety of laser wavelengths from 488 to 785 nm. Currently installed alpha300 and alpha500 microscopes can be upgraded with the RayShield Coupler. Applications include semiconductor research, pharmaceutical industry, life science, nano carbon research, and materials science.
More products from this company
- VersaLab OptiX Jun 1, 2016
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013