WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
WITec’s RayShield Coupler is now available for the alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series. It allows the acquisition of Raman spectra at wavenumbers down to below 10 rel. cm-1.
This high-transmission coupler system includes a specialized narrow-band filter set which is optimally aligned to detect Raman lines extremely close to the Rayleigh line while maintaining ideal Rayleigh shielding. Thus additional spectral information from Stokes and Anti-Stokes Raman signals can be obtained.
The RayShield Coupler is available for a variety of laser wavelengths from 488 to 785 nm. Currently installed alpha300 and alpha500 microscopes can be upgraded with the RayShield Coupler. Applications include semiconductor research, pharmaceutical industry, life science, nano carbon research, and materials science.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013