Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
Quorum Technologies has recently relocated to a new, purpose-built factory and offices in the village of Laughton in East Sussex...Request info
...an attractive, rural location on the edge of the South Downs National Park, yet with ready access to London, Gatwick airport and continental Europe. The move has united the specimen preparation division (previously Emitech) and cryo preparation division in a single modern facility shared with Quorum’s sister company UHV Design, although both companies will continue to operate as distinct and separate businesses.
“This superb new state-of-the-art facility has been designed and built to meet the specific needs of both companies” explained David Barnbrook, Managing Director of Quorum Technologies. “Built to the very highest design standards, the modern production area is fitted with an ISO clean room” continued David. “An attractive demonstration suite houses our market-leading cryo-SEM and coating products and presents an attractive environment for our visiting customers”.
In addition to being Managing Director at Quorum Technologies, David is Director and Chief Operating Officer at Judges Scientific plc - the parent company of Quorum and UHV Design.
Judges investment of nearly £3 million in this site and new factory shows its continuing commitment to develop and expand its existing businesses and ensure they have the premises and facilities needed to keep them at the forefront of their respective fields. Combining both companies into this new facility provided a unique opportunity to improve the working environment for the employees and provide the necessary space for future expansion.
For further information on this press release please contact:
Tel: 01323 810891 Mobile: 07989 426 431
- Optical microscopy
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- Nanopositioning systems
- Anti-vibration platforms
- Clean room technology
- Particle sizing
- Software: modelling
- Software: control
- Software: image analysis
- Carbon nanomaterials
- Non-carbon nanomaterials
- Nanocomposites, hybrid structures and porous materials
More products from this company
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater Mar 11, 2013
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes Jun 10, 2013
- PP3010T cryo preparation system for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB/SEM Mar 12, 2013
- E3000 and E3100 Critical Point Dryers Mar 11, 2013
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporators Mar 11, 2013
- K850WM Large Chamber Wafer Critical Point Dryer Mar 11, 2013
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System Mar 11, 2013
- K1050X RF Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner Mar 11, 2013