NPXY50-286 Nanopositioning Piezo Stage Aug 22, 2013
3030 Laura Lane Suite 100
The NPXY50-286 is the latest addition to nPoint’s piezo stage lineup. The stage is designed for high specification research and OEM markets where small size, fast speed, and high resolution are ideal.
The NPXY50-286 nanopositioning stage from nPoint is a piezo driven, flexure guided stage, designed for high speed and sub nanometer precision. The stage has a relatively small footprint for space constrained areas. With a position noise of 0.2nm, the NPXY50-286 provides the accuracy necessary for today’s advanced applications. When paired with the LC.402 DSP controller, the system provides closed-loop capability via capacitive sensors. The NPXY50-286 has travel of 50µm in both the X and Y axis and is fitted with a 20mm aperture, creating a great deal of flexibility for incorporation in optics and nanotechnology systems. The NPXY50-286 can be used in a variety of different areas including research, manufacturing, or as an OEM system component.
More products from this company
- LC.300 Series Nanopositioning Controller from nPoint Feb 1, 2016
- Rxy3-410 Oct 19, 2015
- NPXY250-405 Piezo Stage Mar 13, 2015
- NPZ100-403 Piezo Stage Sep 18, 2014
- New Objective Focusing Nanopositioner from nPoint Aug 6, 2014
- nPXY60Z20-257 / nPXY60-258 May 14, 2014
- nPXY200-401 Mar 26, 2014
- RXY3-276 Tip Tilt Piezo Stage Mar 18, 2013