508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific is now offering the new 508 PV™ UV-visible-NIR spectrophotometer to microscopists and physicists in the UK and Ireland.
The 508 Perfect Vision™ is designed to be added to an open photoport of a microscope or probe station for non-destructive analysis of the spectra of many types of microscopic samples.
Featuring CRAIC Technologies' cutting edge Lightblades™ spectrophotometers and proprietary optical interface technologies, the 508 PV™ can acquire 8 megapixel high-resolution colour images and the spectra of microscopic sample areas by absorbance, reflectance, polarisation, luminescence and fluorescence.
Applications are numerous and include characterisation of new materials, measurement of surface plasmon resonance, graphene, and high resolution colourimetry. Thin film thickness of microscopic areas can also be measured using the 508 PV™.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013