AFM Image Contest announced by Park Systems. Oct 4, 2013
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Park Systems, a leader in AFM since 1997 announced today their first AFM image contest beginning Aug 26-Nov 1, 2013 for scientists, engineers, researchers and others who work with AFM.
Twelve selected winners judged on image quality, visual appearance, and highly interesting application will appear in the Park Systems 2014 calendar with an image caption and credit under image, identifying the winning researcher. Additionally, the individual who submits the best image will receive an iPad Mini, three runners will each receive a Kindle Fire and remaining finalists will receive a gift card. To apply send email to email@example.com.
"We are excited to invite AFM users to select their best images which we will showcase in our 2014 calendar, demonstrating how today’s advanced AFM technology produces images with outstanding quality and visual appeal," comments Keibock Lee, Park Pres."
More products from this company
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
- PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014
- Park Systems 2014 Announces Atomic Force Microscopy Image Contest Winner Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems New Atomic Force Microscope Technology Surpasses Old Standards Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013
- Park Systems Announces PinPoint Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems Introduces Park NX-HDM Jul 4, 2013