AFM Image Contest announced by Park Systems. Oct 4, 2013
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Park Systems, a leader in AFM since 1997 announced today their first AFM image contest beginning Aug 26-Nov 1, 2013 for scientists, engineers, researchers and others who work with AFM.
Twelve selected winners judged on image quality, visual appearance, and highly interesting application will appear in the Park Systems 2014 calendar with an image caption and credit under image, identifying the winning researcher. Additionally, the individual who submits the best image will receive an iPad Mini, three runners will each receive a Kindle Fire and remaining finalists will receive a gift card. To apply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"We are excited to invite AFM users to select their best images which we will showcase in our 2014 calendar, demonstrating how today’s advanced AFM technology produces images with outstanding quality and visual appeal," comments Keibock Lee, Park Pres."
More products from this company
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014