STE RTA100 System for thermal processing Dec 3, 2013
Engels avenue, 27, bld. 5, lit.A
+2 812 633 05 96
System for rapid thermal annealing process of semiconductor wafers in inert atmosphere
System is intended for R&D activities and pilot production.
Maximum diameter of wafers is 100 mm.
Wafer is loaded to the chamber manually through the side quick access door and placed on heat-compensating table made of pyrolytic graphite. There is a heater based on the system of linear halogen lamps under the table.
This design ensures uniform wafer heating, having
heterogeneous absorption of infrared emission
along its surface (for example, wafer with formed
topology). The system allows carrying out relatively short-time processes with the temperature up to 900°С
and maximum heating rate up to 40°С/sec. Annealing time at maximum temperature is up to 10 min. The chamber is made of stainless steeland has water cooled walls.
More products from this company
- STE75 MBE System for III-V, II-VI and III-N compounds growth Dec 3, 2013
- STE3N3 MBE System for III-Nitrides growth Dec 3, 2013
- STE35 MBE System for conventional semiconductors growth in A3B5 systems Dec 3, 2013
- STE3526 Two-reactor MBE complex for growth of hybrid heterostructures А3В5/А2В6 Dec 3, 2013
- STE ICP Technological platform for plasma chemical etching and deposition Dec 3, 2013
- STE EB71 Automated station for E-Beam evaporation Dec 3, 2013
- STE MS105 Versatile Magnetron Sputtering System Dec 3, 2013
- STE RTP150 System for rapid thermal processing Dec 3, 2013