Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
A high stability diode OEM laser with diffraction limited performance for more demanding applications is now offered by Elliot Scientific. Wavelengths available are within the range 375 to 1550 nm.
The Lepton IV OEM laser family from Micro Laser Systems (MLS) delivers a circular Gaussian beam with high output stability, a low power requirement, and is built into a smaller package size.
Output power is model dependent, and can be continuous wave, pulsed, or modulated, while the low wavefront error enables focusing on to micron and sub-micron spots, or the production of a large clean beam for illumination.
The OEM units are available with or without temperature control – depending on the application's requirements - and are provided with numerous threaded mounting holes for secure installation.
For more information about this OEM diode laser range or other products from Micro Laser Systems available through Elliot Scientific, please contact us now.
More products from this company
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013