The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena GmbH provides a wide range of stack type actuators. This product line also includes the series PA actuators.
The stack type actuators series PA, based on multilayer ceramics, are internally preloaded with a mechanical spring. Due to the high resonant frequency, these actuators are used successfully in fast dynamic applications, e.g. for scanning mcroscopy, laser fine tuning, micro manipulation or mirror positioning.
The stack type actuators series PA can sustain high compressive forces or loads with tensile forces. The piezo actuators are characterized by their high stiffness of up to 85N/μm and large travel ranges up to 220μm.
The stack type actuators series PA are available with a M3 thread top plate or ball tips. Furthermore, the actuators can be combined with a sensor to achieve nanometer accuracy.
For further details, please visit www.piezosystem.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013